Sunday, August 11, 2013

Wayne Goss + His Own Line = Happy Blogger

Can I just take a minute right now to tell you all how much I love Wayne Goss? Yes, I know, I might as well have a thing for Gordon Ramsay (oops, I love him as well!!) or some other celebrity. Not only does he have no idea who I am, live on the other side of the world, but he likes men, not women. But I will remain slightly in love with this lovely man. And the fact that he is coming out with his own line of brushes? Well that's just icing on the cake now isn't it?


He mentioned in his last video that Love Make-up will have the UK and international (excluding the USA) in September. He has said that he will be posting the info for Americans shortly as to when/where they will be able to get them. And let me just say, I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Considering his brutal honesty and lack of fear in saying it how it is and calling a crap product a crap product, even when its a company he loves, I feel safe in knowing his line MUST be decent. There is no chance he would put his name on anything that doesn't meet his standards!!

As soon as I get more info I will let you all know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10