Saturday, August 10, 2013

OPI Euro Centrale Collection Evil Eye Manicure


I am just digging this OPI evil eye manicure OPI posted! I always thought that the evil eye was a Jewish thing. I mean, the Stars Of David, The Chai necklaces and the Menorahs were. This was just one more of those symbols that was ALWAYS around growing up. It wasn't until my early twenties that I learned the origins of the mythology surrounding it were Mediterranean.

Check out this link HERE for how to DIY this manicure. And while the colours all come from the Euro Centrale collection, we all have dupes for these colours in our stashes! Or at least close enough polish colours! This is one nail art project that looks doable!

Let me know if you try it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10