Monday, August 5, 2013

On The Horizon Feathered Finish Collection For China Glaze Fall 2013


I must say, I really love the feather finish polishes that were introduced by Nail's Inc. And while I never got the fuzzy polishes from Sally Hansen (they were too similar in colours to the Nail's Inc ones) I am all over this trend. So I am happy to say the new On The Horizon collection from China Glaze is about to be released!



This collection consists of:
  • You’re a Hoot – soft yellow, orange & black particles
  • Light As a Feather – orange, white & black particles
  • All A Flutter – pastel peach, soft blue & white particles
  • Party Fowl – bold blue, orange & black particles
  • Flock Together – mint green, bold blue & black particles
  • Flying South – orange, soft yellow & red-shimmery particles



And anyone else other than me think that The Light As A Feather or Flying South would make the PERFECT Haloween manicure? No? Just me? OK then.

2 comments:

  1. oh it totally would! i love china glaze and haven't picked up any of these yet so maybe i'll have to try their verision of this trend.

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THESE are some feather colors I can seriously get into!!!! Not so pale and boring as all others I have seen!!! (Having said that, I just bought a bottle of Teal Me Your Secrets from Nail Pattern Boldness, another awesome feather color that isn't pastel and washy).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10